Sunday, May 07, 2006

WHAT A GREAT WEEKEND - HOB ROCKS!



First I have to say Allan Fee and Rebecca Wilde did such an amazing job with the first ever Q104 Pledge For Pets Radiothon!!! And so did Cleveland! What a great event...

Headed to the Edwin McCain show at the House of Blues on Saturday night - love shows like this! A good friend of mine, and Q104, Will Bowen opened the show... this guy is amazing! I've posted a pic here... Will is on the right... the other 2 guys are two of my bestest friends Jason and Jonathan. These boys are all so handsome...

I encourage you to check out his website and music at www.willbowen.com He is an AMAZING songwriter and an even better singer... expect big things from him, and go see him play sometime. You won't be disappointed. A few of my faves of his? Send Me To The Moon, Mr. Right, Photograph and The Little Things.

This week will be huge at Q104 - why, you ask? Because you have a chance to LIVE LIKE A ROCK STAR WITH INXS! Meet the boys, go to the show in a limo... too cool. I welcome your comments, thoughts, suggestions anytime: jen@q104.com or call me in studio between 3pm and 7pm at 216.578.0104.

1 Comments:

Blogger Timmay said...

Maybe I had my contacts in backwards, but is that an alcoholic drink in your left hand?? No way!!!! Is mama 2E gonna be upset if she sees that? I know you are of age but she is still telling you to shave your toes!! I feel sick all of a sudden...

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home