Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I THINK COUPLES COSTUMES ARE COOL!

So my boyfriend (Tim Richards on 7-12 weekdays here on Q104) calls me last night and tells me that he decided to go on air with a discussion that we have been having about Boo Bash.

This will be Tim's first Boo Bash, and my first Boo Bash with a boyfriend... so I suggested that for a costume, we dress as a "couple" rather than two separate costumes. Ya know, like a cheerleader and football player, Fred and Wilma Flintstone (ok, I'm still working on the actual costume idea, but you get the gist of it...)

He asks listeners to vote on whether it's "cool" or "creepy" to dress as a couple... from what I understand, 84% of the people that called him said that it's creepy to dress as a couple... I really thought it was a cute idea! So today, around 6 pm, I will be asking afternoon listeners the same question... should we dress as a couple? It would be SO CUTE at Boo Bash!!!! Don't ya think? Guess we'll find out today after 6... it's certainly not creepy, right?????

Jen

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, I think its a great idea to do a couple's costume and it can be a lot of fun...you just have to both like the costumes.....go with humor!!! I went to a halloween party several years ago where a group of guys went with one girl....the guys dressed up as sperm and the girl as an egg!!! It was soooooo funny!!! I would go for something that is not so much like a 'couple' like fred and wilma, but more of a play on something....you could be a deviled egg....you dress like an egg and tim as the devil....(not sure where the eggs are coming from, must be hungry or something).

7:41 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm going to agree with anonymous - go with costumes you both can have fun with! Or something punny! But if you're going as a couple, make sure you both like the costumes.

2:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home