Monday, January 15, 2007

Have you watched "That's Life" yet?


It's on Fox 8 at 10 am weekdays with Robin Swoboda.


I came to cleveland over 10 years ago... I have been working in radio for about 5 and half and it has taken me THIS long to FINALLY meet Robin! And she is as warm, kind and talented as you can imagine. I am so excited to be playing a role in her brand new show! My segment is called "Shop Toohey Drop" and looks like it will air mostly on Fridays... also, catch Rebecca Wilde and myself on "That's Life" this Wednesday morning to talk all about the IDOL PREMIERE!

Let me know if you've watched the show! Post a comment here or email me to jen@q104.com.

Pictured above: thats me, Robin, Tim (7-12 pm weeknights on Q104, a.k.a. my boyfriend) and Tori (Robin's dog) on the set of That's Life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home