Thursday, March 27, 2008

FOODS THAT EVERYONE LOVES BUT YOU HATE!

GREAT calls and emails on this topic on the show today... couldn't include everything on air so I wanted to post some here! Too funny!!!

Emails to jen@q104.com:

Hey Jen,

I don't like doughnuts. That's the one food you can put in front of me and I will not touch.
I think I'm the only person on the face of the earth that hates doughnuts.

Brenda



Hi Jen!

I tried to get through but I couldn’t, but I wanted to share with you what I hate that everyone else loves. Now I know people who don’t like tomatoes and I even know someone who doesn’t like pizza, but what I hate is unusual and I have NEVER met anyone who didn’t like it – and that’s corn. I HATE CORN!! All types – corn on the cob, in a can, creamed corn – it’s all terrible to me. Even the smell of corn makes me sick.

As you can imagine this has made me somewhat of a family gathering and cookout outcast! I’m the only one that doesn’t have corn on my plate at Thanksgiving or a big, fat piece of corn on the cob at the family reunion. I wonder if there is anyone else out there???

Pam




Good afternoon, Miss Jen!

I was listening to your discussions about 'american' foods people cant handle and there is only one i cant stand. Mac And Cheese. To me, its the most repulsive food on the earth. I hate the noodles and i hate the cheese. It doesn't matter who makes it, i just hate it. And its kinda a problem with the fam because, well, they all love it. And then sometimes we have it for dinner. So then i pop in some pizza rolls. And those are what get me through. ((YAY PIZZA!!!))

Well, keep doing such a great job on the show and have a wonderful day.

~James





Jen,

I got the office to do your question about what popular foods do we hate...this is what we came up with

Olives
Peanut Butter and Jelly
Red Sauce (coming from an Italian...what's up with that?)
Pancakes
Lunch Meat
Chocolate (Crazy man)

Thanks,

Liz




How un-American is that. My co-worker doesn’t like cheesecake.

Christina



I hate the taste of Macaroni and Cheese. Also, any yellow cheese. I looooooooooooove pizza!



I like both Peanut Butter and Jelly, but I don’t like them together on a sandwich!

Michele



I LOVE peanut butter and my husband HATES it!! I think he's just weird!! LOL
Shelli

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home