Monday, May 15, 2006

MY LITTLE BRO GRADUATED!


Coming off of a great Mother's Day weekend that I got to spend with my family... about 25 Toohey's came to Cleveland (from PA) to celebrate my brother's graduation from Kent State! I am so proud of him! We had a fantastic dinner at Mama Santos in Little Italy followed by lots of drinks with my bro to celebrate... Sunday had a great brunch with the whole fam then headed to Kent for a 2 hour graduation... this was a LOOOONG day, however, I have to say, I was overwhelmed with emotion when I actually saw my brother walk up there and get his diploma... when they called his name, it made sitting in that gym for nearly 2 hours well worth it.

I've posted a pic here of me, mom, dad and my two bros - Jonny and Joey. What a great crew. I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day weekend with your family too... I feel so lucky to have such an amazing family. And congrats to Lorraine who won the Make Good Monday on the show today - for getting a crappy gift on Mom's day! The stories and gifts everyone shared were fantastic... thanks to everyone who called in. You really make my day so much more fun!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,

great to see the TOOHEY's working on a further education....you'll need them to support you later....

lol

feel the love..

anonymous

1:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw the pic and was like hey.. that's the MAC Center! lol I graduated from Kent almost 5 years ago. Congrats to your bro!

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home