Sunday, April 15, 2007

ADAM WAS A GREAT CONTESTANT!!!

Adam was a winner on my show by sending in an email telling us in 50 words or less why he was the biggest Billy Joel fan. So we got to go on live TV on Fox 8 and compete for front row tickets for him! We were sooooo sad to lose the contest (it was close - I swear!)... BUT... being a, um, team player and all... and in the spirit of, um, healthy, uh competition... congratulations to the winner from Wilde and Fee's show who actually did win the tickets (dang it all!!!! I wanted Adam to win =)
Here's Adam's girlfriend, Adam and myself just after our appearance on "That's Life" with Robin Swoboda...
And here we all are with the superstar herself... it's ROBIN!!! And how cool are Fox 8 and Live Nation? Even though he didn't win the front row seats, they still gave him 4 tickets to the show! By the way, I sent my parents to see Billy Joel on Friday and they said it was AWESOME! Post your comments here if you saw the show!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home