Tuesday, October 02, 2007

I WANT A NEW HOBBY... CAN YOU HELP ME FIND ONE?

It's funny as we get older, life tends to become a bit "routine" sometimes, doesn't it? Our great city has so much to offer, that I've decided to take it up on some of those great things. So here's the deal: I want to try something new. Whether it be taking a class at a local school or community center, learning pottery/acting/macrame/scuba diving/sign language, volunteering my time to an event I haven't worked on before, or joining a club or organization that you just think is fantastic. But before I decide WHAT new thing I'm going to do, I need to know all about whats out there...

SO... I ask you. What's your hobby/organization/event? Tell me all about it. Why should I join? Post comments here or send me an email at jen@q104.com. Can't wait to hear from you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well I like you want to try something now so starting on Oct 25th I joined a sewing class to learn how to use a sewing machine. I work in a dr's office and i really want to learn how to make my own scrubs. I also have 4 girls and i would like to make them a few things. I also cant wait to learn how to make those quilts with the family pictures on them. Something i can pass down. Im going to http://www.artfulhands.com/ It's probably a little far out of your way but just an idea.

2:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is really late-but you could take up scrapbooking. At Target they have a bunch of cool scrapbooks, and scrapbooking materials. I was really into it before I got married in September, now I don't have time!
An awesome store I'd recommend is Archivers in Great Northern. They have classes there and the most scrapbooking things you will ever see.
Just a thought:)

2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home