Wednesday, April 02, 2008

BEST PRANK PULLED ON ME... EVER...



Soooo... I absolutely HATE April Fool's Day... as you may have heard me say on my show many times yesterday... it is because of the above video that I hate it so much. Yep, sure did eat an OREO cookie FILLED WITH TOOTHPASTE!

Rob and Skippy are lucky that I love them. A lot. But paybacks a comin'...

WHOEVER CAN THINK OF THE BEST WAY TO GET ROB KRUZ AND SKIPPY BACK FOR THIS... PLEASE EMAIL ME jen@q104.com... if it's super creative, I'll be sure to reward you with something fantastical.

SO FUNNY!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my GOSH. That was sooo funny, but yet sooo GROSS! It made me laugh really hard. Poor Jen:(

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH that was the funniest thing i think i have ever seen!!!! I am so glad that they left the camera on!!!!! Sorry Jen but that was hilarious

3:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home