Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ELLIOT IS GONE...

Every week I do a segment on 19 Action News called "Action News Idol" during the Buzz on the 11 o'clock news. For WEEKS I have been talking about how boring Elliot is, and that I think he's the one that should be voted off. And now finally, I've got it right for once. And the ironic part is, after watching the show tonight, I grew so much more attached to him! Watching him in his home town, seeing his mom so proud and teary-eyed, and even seeing him shed a tear was so endearing. He is SUCH a great singer!!! To hear - great! To watch, though - not so much. But I actually was sad to see him go. He is extremely talented.

I have been a Taylor Hicks fan from DAY 1. But I never thought in a million years he would make it to the final two!!! I can't believe it! He is a great singer, so fun to watch, and seems to be extremely well-liked. Taylor Hicks is the kind of guy I'd like to know and hang with. Maybe sit around having some cold beers, playing guitar near the campfire singing along with some good friends... that is why, in my opinion, he has never been in the bottom 2 or 3. People just LIKE him. And he's mad talented too...

Katherine is gorgeous, and an amazing singer. And I'm sure if I actually had the chance to sit down and chat with her that she's a great gal. Seems to me though that she comes off with a bit too much of an attitude, and that may be the one tiny piece that doesn't let her win next week.

Both of the finalists are fantastic. I'll be happy to see either of them win, because I think they are certainly both deserving of it - but for the record, Taylor Hicks definitely gets my vote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home