Monday, May 28, 2007

ELLIOT YAMIN AT THE RIB COOKOFF!!

Can you believe I forgot to bring my camera?!?! Thank goodness for my good 'ol Razr phone... pix didn't turn out too bad! Here's Mr. Allan Fee, strikin' his sexy face pose for the phone cam at the Elliot Yamin show...
Elliot stopped by the Q104 booth to do a live on-air interview with Rob Kruz on air Saturday afternoon... here's the whole crew hangin' with him, from l. to r.: Tim, Myself, Allan, Elliot, Rebecca, Rob Kruz and SKIPPY THE PD!

It was so cool... we got to watch the show from the side of the stage! Again, why didn't I bring my REAL camera!?!?!??! This was too cool! He is such an amazing singer! And I feel guilty that I wasn't his number one fan when he was on Idol, because after hearing him sing live, it's just unreal how talented this guy is!
Here's a crowd shot from the side of the stage (best I could get thru the netting!)
Here's Elliot and myself right before he went on stage to perform! (um... I have no idea why it looks like I put on a "hat of hair"... what in the world is the right side of my hair doing? Muggy day + thick hair + pony tail = BAD HAIR DAY)

This is the whole crew! We got to go out on stage and introduce Elliot before he came out on stage... l. to r.: Rebecca, Allan, Rob, Tim, me.

Did you go to the Rib Cookoff? See the Elliot show or any others? Post your comments here!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was there! I was the fourth row center! it was amazing! Plus I won tickets to his meet and great at the hard rock after the show! It was awsome!

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home