Monday, May 14, 2007

THAT'S LIFE WITH ROBIN SWOBODA LIVE AT WESTFIELD SOUTHPARK AND "ON THE CATWALK" APL FASHION SHOW!

Here she is! The hostess with the mostess... it's Robin Swoboda from Fox 8's "That's Life"!!! (and myself, my dad and mom)
It was so cool to be part of an "on the road" show with Robin and the crew at Fox 8! They did the show live from Westfield Southpark on Friday morning at 10 am... and it was a Mother's Day extravaganza! My mom even got a Mother's Day makeover... it was so great! Pic above is a Q104 listener AND Fox 8 viewer that came out for all of the fun!
Here's my mom on the left (post makeover), me on the right, and the most important man in both of our lives - my DAD! I think I'm getting this one framed... love it! My dad even got some air time on TV! Too cool!
Here's my mom madeover... makeup from Clinique, hair from Dino Palmieri and outfit from Coldwater Creek... what a great mom's day it was for her!
This is my mom and I helping host "On the Catwalk" a fashion show and auction to benefit the Cleveland APL in conjunction with the Q104 Radiothon we had this past weekend... at this event, Westfield Southpark helped raise nearly $1500 for the cause!!!! WOO HOO!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home