Monday, June 18, 2007

WHY IS IT OK FOR SOME GUYS TO WEAR EYELINER? OR IS IT?

So here's my question... as I'm looking at celeb blogs and such over the weekend, and listening to Tim Richards this morning talking about guys that are more vain than women, I'm wondering why we look at some celebs and think they're hot... even though they're guys AND wearing make-up?!?! I gotta say, if I'm out and about and I meet a guy that's wearing make-up, I would think that's totally weird! However, if it was say, Chris Daughtry, for example, I'd probably think he was hot!!! What's up with that? Have a look at a few... you decide:
Here's Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy WITHOUT make-up above...

And here he is WITH make-up on... which is better?
Daughtry, clearly with liner under his eyes above here...
And another photo with NO MAKEUP on...
This one to me is the most unbelieveable... above, Jared Leto wearing lots-o makeup...
How much HOTTER does he look here without it?!?!?!?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK...They are all so much hotter WITHOUT makeup. Make up is made for WOMEN and unless they are taking it like a woman, if you get my drift, they should not wear the makeup. Next thing you know dressing in drag will be the rocker thing to do. C'mon guys...man up.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ABSOLUTELY AGREE THAT GUYS LOOK BETTER WITHOUT MAKEUP. CHRIS AND JARED LOOK SO MUCH BETTER WITHOUT IT, BUT I ACTUALLY THINK IT FITS PETE TO WEAR IT. HE DOESN'T LOOK THAT BAD WITH IT ON.

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home