Monday, October 15, 2007

COLBIE CALLAIT COFFEE SHOP CONCERT

Big thanks to Ante Up Studios for welcoming Q104 and Colbie Callait this afternoon! She performed 3 songs (including Bubbly) for a group of Q104 listeners and then took questions from the crowd... show is tonight at the House of Blues.

These are two of the guys from the band:
Here she is singin'... in my opinion, she looks a lot like Jennifer Aniston... these are pix from Skippy the PD's camera, can't upload mine til I get home tonight, there's a better close up of her face so you can see what I mean... stay tuned for more photos later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen, I was at the Ante Up performance! It was soooo awesome meeting her and being at such an intimate performance! Everyone I know says she looks like Jennifer Anniston...which is a good thing, shes gorgeous! Thank you Q104 for the chance to go!!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home