Monday, January 07, 2008

LISTENERS HAVE A BLAST AT THE HANNAH MONTANA SHOW!

Thanks to everyone that emailed me their pix from the show!
This email is from Mark... it's Taylor, Amy and Katja - left to right My cousin's daughter, my wife and my daughter.

You heard Leann call into the show talking about catching Miley Cirus at the Ritz... here's her pic and email:

Jen - I'm sorry it took me so long to get this to you. Here is the picture we snapped of Miley Cirus at the Ritz. I'm hoping the couple next to us will send the video they shot. Also, here's the link to the story on Fox 19 Action News, which featured my daughter, Ciana Walker.

http://www.19actionnews.com/Global/SearchResults.asp?vendor=wss&qu=hannah+montana

Click on "OMG! The Hannah Montana Concert Is Finally Here!" Ciana's television debut starts at the 1:05 mark. I'm trying to request a copy of the clip for our "scrapbook."

Leanne
Medina, OH





You also heard Connie and her daughter call into the show last week... they were Hannah Montana ticket winners during the Prize is Right on Q104!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home