Tuesday, April 15, 2008

ARE YOU A GFM???



Soo... last week, Rob Kruz did it on air, yesterday Heather and a BUNCH of other listeners did it on my show, and I did it too. We've all come out of the closet. We're "GFM'S" - translate: GROWN UPS FOR MILEY.

It's her new song "See You Again" that did it for me, along with her performance on Idol Gives Back last week...

Wanna join? Become a GFM? Post your Grown Up Love for Miley here!!!! It's OK! BE PROUD OF YOUR LOVE FOR HER!!! =) lol We're ALL bonding together and not afraid to admit that it's a GREAT song!

SOME EMAILS FROM GFM'S:

I JUST said to my co-worker 'I'm such a dork, I'm gonna go buy this CD!' she asked who it was and when I told her she laughed so thanks for starting the 25 and older club! She is just too darn cute and the music is fun and not to childish- not like Simon said about David Archulette needing animated characters around him!!
Keep playing her!:)

Danielle



Hi Jen.



I am an adult “closet” Miley Cyrus fan! I started listening to Miley/Hannah because of my daughter, of course. But I think her songs are so catchy, I can’t help but sing along! And I sometimes even listen to her CDs when I’m alone in my car. Shhh…don’t tell anyone. J

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He He He... If I can keep my animosity you can add me to your list! LOL (just kidding) I like her stuff.

3:07 PM  
Blogger Rob Kruz said...

Is it too early to say... Miley for President???? "See You Again" is for sure my new favorite jam... and great for the gym.

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, OMG they have a name for us now ? haha. love to listen to her song in the car w/ my son Kyle, and w/ Kyle having Autism alot of songs on the radio are a little too loud for him, ( I think Kyle has a crush on her. haha. Keep us all smiling and I'm jealous you had a personal shopper.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe it or not, my boyfriend was the one that got me listening to the Myley Cyrus song and I was hooked. I had it on my myspace page and all my friends were like what is that? But they loved it too!! She's so great to listen to and she's Hannah Montana?! OMG!!! I love her!!!

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not 25 (yet!). I'm 24 and I absolutely love this song. I'm 100% a GFM. Besides this song, Miley is an actual GOOD role model for girls nowadays, compared to some of the other popstars that have came out, I won't name them. Hopefully Miley keeps up the good work.

12:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not 25 or older. I'm 22, but I've got a 12 year old sister, and a four year old daughter, so I've been exposed to Miley/Hannah Montana A LOT. With her new song "See You Again," I am now an official GFM, I guess, although I hate the label ^-^ ~Crystal~

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home