Monday, June 12, 2006

IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK IN THE AFTERNOON!

What a great week it was last week hangin' on the morning show! I got to fill in for Rebecca while she was basking in the Costa Rican sun... even though it was mildly grueling waking up that early when I'm used to a 3-7 schedule, I had a BLAST! Even got to catch up with Hal Sparks in studio... this guy is GREAT! Check out the pix:

Back to Afternoon Drive this week! And I couldn't be happier! I missed driving home with you! Quick sidebar: went to the Rascal Flatts show last night at the Q (I'm a secret country fan sometimes... shhh don't tell) and they were FANTASTIC! Their on stage set blew me away! Now I'm just looking forward to the Q-Lounge and show at the HOB with the Fray on Thurs... keep your calls and emails coming... love hearing from you: jen@q104.com, 216.578.0104, or post your comments on any of the blogs you see here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home