Sunday, July 01, 2007

JOHN MAYER CONCERT!

GREAT show at Blossom last night! We got to go to the MEET & GREET with John Mayer himself! And yes, he's as yummy as you could imagine... they had a staff photographer that took all of the pix (we weren't allowed to bring our own cameras in to that part) so I'll have the photo with John Mayer posted as soon as I get it! (they told me within 24 hours... can't wait!) Above, 2 of my new Q104 listener friends... members of the John Mayer fan club!
Hangin' in the Coors Light Lounge at Blossom...
This is Andy... he's the record rep for John Mayer! He coordinates all of the fun stuff like the meet & greets with John... he's super fun and even told me that John Mayer is a runner and earlier that day he was jogging around and slapped him a high five as he ran by... too cool... could you imagine John Mayer high fiving you and knowing you by name?!?!?! ANDY I'M JEALOUS!
Right when you walk into Blossom... Q104 WELCOMES YOU!

HERE SHE IS! RACHEL (in the middle) and her sis Sara (left)... Rachel was the Grand Prize winner! Got to meet John Mayer AND SIT FRONT ROW FOR THE SHOW!!!!!!!! Yes, those are the ACTUAL front row tix she's holding in her hand... (yea, I was jealous...)
Here we are again on the "red carpet" walking into the Coors Light Lounge...
It's the Q CREW! Workin hard and havin' some fun at the show... by the way, the weather for this show was perfect! Sunshine when we got there, cool breeze throughout the night... flip flops, jeans and a sweatshirt... now that's my kinda night...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jen,
Thanks again for the great nite with JOHN MAYER... I had an absolutely stellar time!!!! He is SO HOT ad sexy... I was in awe most make that the entire nite!!!
Rachel (the grand prize winner)

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home