Tuesday, January 22, 2008

SUNDANCE 2008 PIX

Out of the 6 movies we saw at Sundance, the best one was called "The Last Word." Ray Romano, Winona Ryder, Wes Bentley (check out the scoop here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0876233/) ... if this movie comes to theatres you MUST see it. I got pretty close to Ray Romano, but by the time I worked my way through the crowd, he walked out... so I got this shot of him and some random dude.
This was super cool... at the podium, the director of "Diminished Capacity". To his right: ALAN ALDA, camera guy for film, MATTHEW BRODERICK, VIRGINIA MADSEN, other dude in the movie and other random guy I can't remember... and YES! SARAH JESSICA WAS THERE TOO! They sat 8 rows in front of us for the screening... I DESPERATELY tried to get a photo of her... I got very CLOSE to her, but see below for the worst pic ever.
Yep. This is Sarah Jessica Parker. Right in front of me. Being whisked out of the auditorium. Worst picture EVER. I don't care. Love her. I'm keepin' it... at least I can remember how close I got to see her! She's teeny tiny and gorgeous. Wearing a black puffy coat with some skinny jeans... adorable.

Ok. Yes, I realize it looks as if this is a photo of our friend Mel leaning her head back. Look CLOSELY to the right of her. See the man with the white beady eyes? It's Colin Farrell!!! He was SO CLOSE to us watching a movie that he narrated... a documentary about The Homeless World Cup. FANTASTIC movie.
Did you watch Sopranos? Remember the FBI Agent? This is HIM! Matt Servitto... he's also been in a ton of other stuff... Sex and the City, Law and Order... the list goes on.
This is Adam Scott... been in a bunch of stuff including "Knocked Up", "Tell Me You Love Me" on HBO, Law and Order, Monster in Law... Jason and I thought he was the guy who plays Courteney Cox's brother on Dirt. Oops. He's not. But he kinda looks like him!
These are my two Australian buddies that I've been hangin' with for years! Met them at a Grammy broadcast about 4 years ago, and since then we've all kept in touch. They are very "tapped" in to the celeb scene... that's how we got the hook up to this cool party. Thanks Brad and James!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Alden said...

You are the coolest "G" I know...last week, Sundance....next week, the Grammies....you'd better wear your 99 cent scarf.
G

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home