Wednesday, April 16, 2008

THE JASON MRAZ LOVE CONTINUES!!!

READ THIS FANTASTIC EMAIL I GOT FROM MEGAN TODAY... SHE HAD SEEN THE EARLIER BLOG POST HERE FROM THE JASON MRAZ COFFEE SHOP CONCERT AND WAS JEALOUS THAT JASON AND I PLANNED A "DATE" TOGETHER... LOL (SEE EARLIER MRAZ BLOG POST TO VIEW IT YOURSELF)

Soooo.... now she's NOT jealous anymore! Here's why... read her email and see her pix below:




Well, let’s just say I’m no longer jealous of you…

Haha! I went to 2 shows in PA in two nights and the second night, I was chosen to go on stage (when I say ‘ho’ you say ‘leash it’!!) and pose with all of the groups on tour as they were in frozen positions. All of the other people stayed frozen, but Jason and Toca came out of their frozen poses to kiss me on the cheek! Then Jason and I danced together for the rest of the last song J (They choose a new girl at almost every show of this April tour, but shhhhh)

Suffice it to say I was on cloud nine, then on top of that, Jason was out meeting people after the show (middle picture) and we got to talk for a few minutes—an amazingly genuine guy, as I’m sure you noticed, too! After loving the music for 4 years, I finally got to meet him…I hope next time we can just sit and talk for a while though. I’d just love to pick his brain.

Thanks for asking and for letting me tell like the 34802394th person about my very very very happy weekend!! :-D

Could you play I’m Yours? I’m streaming!

Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home