Thursday, June 29, 2006

I HAVE BEEN OUT-BLOGGED

As I navigate through q104.com I see Allan Fee posting pix, telling stories and sharing all kinds of wonderful things through his blog. Tim Richards never fails to make me laugh with his crazy thoughts on life, Rebecca keeps you up to date on all the hot Hollywood pix and John Connor, well, he may be a big blog slacker like me... however, I am turning over a new blog leaf! I WILL POST MORE OFTEN!

So many great things going on at the Q right now... totally diggin Snow Patrol, the new John Mayer (can't wait to hear the whole album)... we've got Bo Bice at Summerfest tomorrow and the Nickelback show at the Q is going to be great! Can't wait to talk to the winner that gets to meet the band!

I'm heading to Toronto for the first time ever for the holiday weekend... can't wait to see this city. Got any hot tips on where to visit while I'm there? I'd love to hear from you... you can post directly on this blog.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jenny

you give good BLOG. don't be so hard on yourself. have fun in Toronto..leave it to you to celebrate an American holiday outside the country....

anonymous Canadian

7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Snow Patrol too! <3

*-_-anonymous someone-_-*

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home