Monday, July 02, 2007

JOHN MAYER MEET & GREET





I admit it. I was nervous to meet John Mayer. There's just something about him... when you actually do some research on the guy it turns out he's quite intelligent. Read his blog for example... the humor is different, well thought out. He cares about the environment. He's not oblivious to what's going on in the world even though I'm sure it would be easy for him not to pay attention. He doesn't ignore. And damn, he's a talented musician. Just watching him play the guitar is unbelieveable! In a nutshell, really super-smart people like that make me nervous. Probably because I want to be up to their "witty/smart" standards... so it never fails I say or do something stupid.

For example, we were allowed to have John sign one thing for us, I had a publicity photo that the label gave to us... and I asked him to sign it "Jen, you're way hotter than 'you know who.' Love - John" He sure didn't like that idea... but he was playful about it (phew) and I never really did say who 'you know who' is... so it's not like I specifically referred to anyone that may or may not be currently in his life. As a matter of fact, I was referring to my friend Rachel. Yep, that's it. I'm way hotter than Rachel.

Bottom line: John Mayer is hot and as witty as you could imagine. The pix speak for themselves... and oh, he did sign my photo "Jen, I like you. John Mayer 07" That'll do just fine...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home