Monday, October 29, 2007

DATE HIM OR DUMP HIM?

THIS IS THE EMAIL YOU HEARD ON AIR MONDAY AFTERNOON... WHAT DO YOU THINK SHE SHOULD DO??? POST COMMENTS HERE OR EMAIL TO JEN@Q104.COM

Jen,

I had my 4th date with a new guy this past Saturday... the first few dates were great and typical, he took me out for drinks, followed by two more dinner dates. He was a perfect gentleman- he paid, did all the typical things you would expect on dates. So this past Saturday night, he suggested we stay in - wine and a movie. I was pretty excited about it... until he ran about an hour and a half late. THEN, when I got to his house, he proceeded to keep getting text messages and phone calls the whole evening. He never answered the calls... but he did respond to a few texts and I was thinking, hey buddy, just turn off the darn cell phone!

Now Jen, I don't know if this is grounds for never seeing him again, but I just really thought it was disrespectful to me... can you use this in a Date Him or Dump Him segment and see what your listeners think??

Thanks!

Andrea
Euclid

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home