Wednesday, July 05, 2006

WHAT A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND!



What a great holiday weekend! Kicked it off with Summerfest and Bo Bice show at the fairgrounds... see above... 1st pic is Skippy, me and John Connor hangin at the Bo-bque before the show, second pic is John Connor and I onstage excited to introduce Bo and the band, and the MICS DIDN'T WORK!!! Too funny... I wound up screaming my lungs out to what seemed to be a sea of people... if you were part of the crowd, so sorry you couldn't hear us!!! Thanks to Q-listener Kim Hoffman for forwarding me the pix... also got a photo with Bo, courtesy of Stephanie our promotions guru - I'll have that posted later today.

After the show with Bo, I headed to Toronto for the weekend! My first time there! (yes, I realized I was celebrating America's Independence day out of the country - but it was such a bargain!!!) What a great city!!! The shopping was great, sights to see were awesome, I do have to say though, didn't do so well on picking the restaurants... no meal I had there was really that great. Which means I'm happy to be back and ready to hit some of my favorite Cleveland hotspots for some great food - Clifton Diner, House of Blues, Pickwick and Frolic and Southside in Tremont.

Another exciting week at the Q... can't wait to get back on air today at 3.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home