Sunday, July 29, 2007

I'M SO GLAD TO BE BACK... BUT VACATION WAS GREAT!

I feel so lucky that when I get back from vacation that I actually look forward to coming back to
work... I missed being on air last week! I had a blast on Hilton Head Island with my family and friends... we rented a big house which had a pool and was right next to the beach. Got some much needed R & R and got to visit with both of my brothers who are living there for the summer.

Returned on Saturday afternoon and got right back into the action with the 3rd Eye Blind Show at the HOB on Saturday night... what a great show AND great time! A whole crew of us were hangin' at the show including Skippy the PD, Allan Fee and Lethargic Mark. You can see pix on the Wilde and Fee page on Q104.com here: http://www.q104.com/pages/186469.php
Here's some fun pix from my vacation:This is the whole crew... can you believe we all stayed in the same house for an entire week and didn't kill each other? The house was so huge and amazing... plenty of space to accomodate everyone (phew!)... Here's the outside of the place that we stayed... had to show this pic because of the little mini "crab shack" you can see here in the background... it was our own outdoor bar! Huge grill, fridge, sink... we spent nearly every night hangin out here...
This is me with my brothers Jonny and Joey comparing our height difference... um, yeah, these are the dumb things we do on vacation to have fun...
Coolest bowl of soup I've ever seen. It was called the Painted Desert Soup at a restaurant called Sante Fe (you should go there if you ever go to Hilton Head! Delicious!)... Had to take a pic because it was possibly the most artistic soup I've ever seen.
This is the whole fam having dinner...
Me and my best friend Jason at Shelter Cove... interesting statue and pose...
Me and my bros again...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home