Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

My morning started at 8:15 am today at Color Nation Salon and Spa in Rocky River... JOANN IS THE BEST! (pictured above) She came in early to give me this SWEET 'do for "That's Life with Robin Swoboda" Halloween show today... I think I secretly want to live in the 60's! This hairstyle rocks! THANK YOU SO MUCH JOANN AND COLOR NATION!!!
We don't always get to see "behind the scenes" pix, so I took a few for ya... pictured above is my best friend Stacy (and former college roommate!)... she's one of the producers on "That's Life with Robin Swoboda"... and was the Grim Reaper today for Halloween... I LOVE working with Stacy on this show...
AH! IT'S MISS REBECCA WILDE! Or is it the crazy astronaut lady Lisa Nowak??? GREAT COSTUME!!!


This is my dear dear friend John Ackerman... he does a lot of the technical stuff behind the scenes at Fox 8...
Lookie here! It's Alan!!! He produces all the fancy promos you see on TV...




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home