Monday, November 19, 2007

Dancing with the... Stars???

Most recently I've been working on an episode of "That's Life With Robin Swoboda" on Fox 8 (10 am weekdays)... it's called "Dancing with OUR Stars". Several things here:

1. I've never watched the show "Dancing With the Stars" until now, and I'm officially addicted.
2. Dancing these fancy dances is NOT easy!
3. It is SO MUCH fun to dance! Especially when you have a very patient and talented instructor.
4. I have muscles in my entire body that I was unaware of until now... I am aware of this because every single one of these muscles aches. A lot.
5. We had ONE WEEK to learn our dances and then perform them in front of the camera. Thank God for the pros at Viva Dance that helped us all out!
Here's where all of the magic happened. Viva Dance! in Strongsville... check out their website and sign up for a class at www.vivadancestudio.com.
This is my instructor: Heriberto Perez. You can check out his "dance cred" here: http://www.vivadancestudio.com/instructors/hPerez.asp
Here's the star of the show Robin Swoboda! We took this pic just after we finished with the "competition." Wanna see how it all went down? Make sure you watch Fox 8 at 10 am on Monday, November 26th at 10 am. You'll be able to vote for your favorites just after the episode airs on MyFoxCleveland.com. Then be sure to watch again on Wednesday morning at 10 am to see who wins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home