Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Halloween is so much fun! I feel like it's been years since I actually got to dress up... so when Fox 8 asked us to get a costume for the show today, I jumped right on board! Big thanks to Chelseas in Lakewood for the costume! (um, can I keep these boots... they rock!) Today, Rebecca and I were live on "That's Life with Robin Swoboda"... and viewers had to guess who we were to win a prize (we were masked originally!) Here I am with Robin and Jimi Sprinkles...
We even played Musical Chairs live on TV... oy... I haven't done this in forever!
I'm realizing as I post this, I never did ask the crazy bird lady for her name... but the costume was sooooo cool! Hey bird lady, if you're reading this, email me your name so I can post it here!! And thanks for the pic! (jen@q104.com)

UPDATE: IT'S BUFFY HILL FROM MEDINA!!! THANKS FOR THE EMAIL, BUFFY!
After the live show at Fox 8, I actually had a meeting... and yes, had to walk through Playhouse Square in this costume to meet with the owner of M Lang... Mike Lang himself on the right, Tom Stanton one of our Q Sales crew on the left... Mike will be in studio tomorrow for Whatever Deals! A $50 gift certificate to the store for just $25!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that your real hair jen?! wayyyy cute!

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home