Friday, April 18, 2008

WE LOVE HELPING THE ANIMALS HERE AT Q104...



CAT IN NEED OF A HOME... GOT THIS EMAIL TODAY... CONTACT INFO BELOW IF YOU'RE INTERESTED:

Doesn't it figure that right when I am in the midst of collecting money for the Pledge for Pets that someone decides to dump a mama kitty and 3 babies by my house. A family down the street from me has taken in two of the kittens and my neighbor is contemplating keeping the other kitten. But, that leaves Mama. She looks to be under a year old, is small, all black with the most beautiful tuquiose colored eyes and is unbelievably lovable and sweet. She is using the litter box and is currently residing on my screened in front porch. I haven't taken her into my house because 1) I have 2 dogs and a cat and I am not sure how they would do with each other, but moreso because 2) I have not had her checked out by a vet yet and don't want to expose my pets to something even though she appears VERY healthy. So, if you can help in any way to find her a home, I would appreciate it so much!!! If you know of anyone, please pass along my contact information below. Thank you for any help!!!

CONTACT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: jansomething@ameritech.net

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home